21 Happy Friendship Day Quotes for WhatsApp Status | Our world faces many challenges, crises and forces of division — such as poverty, violence, and human rights abuses — among many others — that undermine peace, security, development and social harmony among the world’s peoples.
Friendship Day is a day where we celebrate and recognize the people in our lives that are our friends. It is celebrated worldwide throughout the year. In the USA and Canada, it is recognized on July 30th 2020.
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes your friends and family a Happy Friendship Day, here is a list of 21 Happy Friendship Day Quotes 30 July 2020 which can be helpful to you!
1. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
3. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Dumbledore
4. My wish is that our friendship continues for the rest of our lives. Happy Friendship Day
5. If good memories were wishes, then all of our wishes would come true my friend.
6. May God give you happiness, and success. I wish for you my friend only the best.
7. You are like the candle that brightens up the room. Many happy days are wished for you this Friendship Day.
8. You are like a rock, always there to support and encourage. Wishes of joy and love are sent to you this day.
9. “Go ahead and complain. That’s why you have a best friend forever after.”
12. “Because with true friends, no one is keeping score. But it still feels good to repay them – even in the tiniest increments.”
13. “Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
14. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
15. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – G. Randolf
16. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
17. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
18. “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.” – Helen Keller
19. You’ve been more than a friend. You’ve been my confidante, my shoulder to cry on, and someone to laugh with. Thanks for just being my friend.
20. Though miles may separate us our friendship will never die. Thanks my friend.
21. “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.”
It may be difficult to put into words how thankful you are for your friend. That’s why we gathered 21 friendship quotes to celebrate your best friend, and we’re sure you’ll find the perfect one to pinpoint exactly what your best friend means to you. To confront those crises and challenges, their root causes must be addressed by promoting and defending a shared spirit of human solidarity that takes many forms — the simplest of which is friendship.