Father’s Day 2020: Quotes, Wishes, Images, and More | Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. Father’s Day complements Mother’s Day, a celebration honoring mothers.
Father’s Day is celebrated in India, the United States of America, and several other parts of the world on the third Sunday of June. This day was commemorated to complement Mother’s Day celebrations. On this day the bonds of fatherhood, the role of fathers in families and society, and paternal bonds are celebrated. The day was first proposed in 1909, and the first time it was celebrated was on June 19, 1910
This year Father’s Day is on June 21, 2020 (Sunday)
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes, Wishes, and Images your friends and family a Happy Father’s Day, here is a list of Quotes, Wishes, and Images for Happy Father’s Day 21 June 2020 which can be helpful to you!
Happy Father’s Day 2020 Quotes
1. “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
2. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” —Unknown
3. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
4. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
5. “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
6. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
7. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
8. “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown
9. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
10. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
Happy Father’s Day 2020 Wishes
1. Dad, there is a saying that goes like this: “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!” You are that special man in my life, thanks, Dad.
2. Dad growing up I know there were times that I was a pain, and now that I have children I find that I am a pain to them, but the wisdom and the knowledge you gave me make me appreciate the pain in a very happy way! Thanks, Dad.
3. You always worked so hard to provide for us.
You always made the time for us.
You have always encouraged and supported us.
And you are the best DAD for us!
Happy Father’s Day!
4. I can’t express my gratitude enough for the encouragement you always give for the values you have taught me and for the love you give me each and every day.
5. Every day you worked hard to provide and every day you showed me how much you cared. Your example has influenced my life, you are an amazing Father.
6. A Father like you is a gift from God. I give thanks for the blessing of you Dad!
7. Dad, may your days be filled with the love you fill today.
8. Today is your day. A day to celebrate and let you know how much you are appreciated and loved Dad!
9. I didn’t get to choose who my Father would be, but I am so happy it was you! You are the best Dad anyone could ask for!
10. We don’t get to choose who our Fathers will be. But Dad let me tell you if I could choose you would be my Number 1 choice!
Father’s Day is an opportunity to tell dad how much you appreciate him. New dads, old dads, granddads, dads-in-law, stepdads, serious dads, goofball dads…There must be a million fatherly types out there, and without a doubt, there are at least that many reasons to honor them on Father’s Day.
In India, we maybe not as friendly with our fathers as we are with our mothers, especially since most Indian fathers assume a rather strict role. However, Father’s day is the perfect occasion to break the ice and to get a little more pally and familiar with your father, if not now, then when? Here are some great quotes and sayings that will help you convey your appreciation for your father to him in not so many words, and make your father feel appreciated.
Why Are Father’s Day Card Messages Important?
Whether you’ve found the perfect Father’s Day gift or you’re planning on taking your Dad out to a nice dinner, it’s important to also express your gratitude for him with words. Nothing means more to your Father than hearing how much you appreciate him, and a nice Father’s Day card makes a forever keepsake. Even if the note is short and sweet, it’s still meaningful. So if you’re looking for inspiration, check out our message examples below.