wishes for makar sankranti 2020| Makar Sankranti is celebrated all across India, enthusiastically on January 14 every year. It marks the beginning of season of harvest. Also, after makar sankranti, the days grow longer and the nights shorter.
India is one of the very few countries in the world that celebrate harvest festivals also with equal enthusiasm and zest like any other festival. One such festival is Makar Sankranti, primarily celebrated in north India!
If you’re looking for a way to wish your friends and family a happy makar sankranti, here is a list of Makar Sankranti wishes 2020 which can be helpful to you!
1.“Wish You and Your Family A Joyful, Healthy, Prosperous and Happiest Makar Sankranti Ahead..!”
2. “Wish You and Your Family A Joyful, Healthy, Prosperous and Happiest Makar Sankranti Ahead..!”
3. “May The Sankranti Bring in New Hopes and Good Harvest For You!”
4. “Sending My Heartfelt Wishes to You and Your Family for a Happy and Blessed Makar Sankranti”
5. “As the sun starts its northward journey, let’s come together and celebrate this season of opulence with love, peace and joy. Wish you a very Happy Makar Sankranti”
6. “Worship the Lord Sun, and fly the kite and celebrate the day, as this is the season of harvest. Happy Makar Sankranti to all.”
7. “This is that time of the year where you can enjoy the moment with full intensity and cheers. Wish you and your family a very prosperous Makar Sankranti”
8. “The festival of sun and harvest is here. May it enlighten you mind with knowledge and wisdom. Happy Makar Sankranti dear”
9. “Let’s come together and celebrate this day of happiness. Let’s fly the kites and touch the skies of happiness. Wish you a very Happy Makar Sankranti”
10. “Explore out the brightest light coming from the sun rays and enjoy this gentle breeze & cool air with hearty music. Wish you a very Happy Makar Sankranti”
11. “May this harvest season bring you prosperity & positivity, And you fly high like a kite. Wishing you and your family a Happy Makar Sankranti!“
12. ” On this auspicious festival, the sun starts its northward journey. Thus, it begins the journey towards greater heights and success! I wish you and your family a very happy Makar Sakranti. ”
13. “May it bring happiness and prosperity to you and your loved ones. Happy Lohri and Sankranti 2019″
14. ” Mandir ki ghanti aur arti ki thali…Nadi k kinare suraj ki laali… Zindagi me aye khushiyo ki bahar… Aapko mubarak ho Sankrant ka tyohar. ”
15. “Til hum hai, aur gur hain aap, Mithai hum hai aur mithas hain aap. Saal k is pehle tyohar se ho rahi shuruaat, Aapko hamari taraf se… Makar Sankranti ki mubarakbaad!”
16. “On this day people prepare delicious food items and sweet dishes and enjoy the festival with their family members by spending time together.”
17. “HO APKI LIFE ME KHUSHIYALI, KABHI NA RAHE KOI BHI PAHELI, SADA SUKHI RAHE, AAP AUR AAPKI FAMILY. WISH U HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI.”
18. “Look Outside It’s so pleasant!
Sun Smiling For you
Trees Dancing for you
Birds singing for you
Because I requested them All to wish you HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANT!”
19. “A new beginning
A new destination
With happiness or sorrow
With pain or pleasure Happy Makar Sankranti!”
20. “Hope the rising sun on Makar Sankranti fills your life with abundant joy and prosperity. Happy Makar Sankranti!”
21. “Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho apko ye “MAKAR SANKRANTI 2020“ Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.”